- 800m: 2:10.53
- 1600m: 4:53.13
* Duffey got a sense of what winning felt like on the Ralph Young Track - the soon to be Michigan State Spartan will likely take more victories there in college.
- 3200m: 10:30.71
* McCardell set a new pr with this effort. Her 'A' goal coming in was to break 10:30 (so close...).
- 300m Hurdles: 45.33
* Blakey informed MileSplit Michigan that her goal for this race was to finish in the top three. She was thrilled to end up securing the victory.
- Shot Put: 44-5.5
- Discus: 164-4
* Jemison was happy with her effort, but felt she could have thrown close to 50 feet in the shot put event if the ball wasn't so slick due to the rainy conditions.
- Pole Vault: 12-9
* Mercier is the top ranked pole vault athlete in Michigan and she resides in a tie for number thirteen on the national list due to her vault of 13-3 from earlier this season.