MileSplit produces the most complete database of high school track & field and cross country statistics in the United States. To ensure we are keeping a high standard of accuracy and timeliness, we are adding rankings to the Milesplit Insider offering. We will be making this change on and with it will be adding more members to our stats team to reach our goals.
There's even more good news…other states that have added rankings to the subscription offering have experienced increased coverage in those states. Most recently Milesplit provided/will be providing live video coverage at four different indoor state championships (MI, PA, OH and VA); a first for Milesplit. We will continue to become more comprehensive in our coverage and that means more video, more photos, more stories, and more attention for the best sport there is.
Your subscription goes a long way in helping MileSplit to continue to maintain and improve its content and coverage:
- Allows us to expand the on-site meet coverage in each state by paying for more freelancers and site contributors, resulting in more photos, videos, and stories from the meets.
- Helps keep the servers up to speed, giving them the ability to handle all of the site traffic and our intensive database of statistics.
- Provides more opportunity for our developers to create new features and ways to engage on the site.
- Most importantly it puts gas in the tank for our state webmasters to travel all over their state to cover meets, spend more time creating content and keep the site up to date.
We have two affordable options with plans at both $7.99/month or $48/year (savings of nearly 50% off monthly rate!). All current subscribers (prior to ) to the MileSplit sites will remain at the $4.99 monthly rate.
We hope you continue to enjoy the site. And we hope you see the value of supporting our work as we continue to grow the quantity and quality of MileSplit's coverage at the state and national level.
What you get with Milesplit Insider:
- Comprehensive rankings in all events at the state and national level
- Athlete profiles (progression of times, meet results and more)
- Virtual meet (score out meets with teams in your states)
- Athlete head-to-head comparison
- Live video (in select states)