Congratulations to Warren G. Harding!
06/06/2010 11:11:01 AM
User
All that we heard all week is about how Blake Heriot & William Henry was going to dominate the track meet this weekend. Well, there is a group of young men from Warren, Ohio who thought otherwise. As good as he looked in winning the 100 & 200 yesterday, D.J. Williamson would tell you that he didn't do it by himself. He & Andrew Zitnik have pushed each other to the max all year long, and the end result was two 1st & 4th place finishes in the 100 & 200. Having said that, WGH's team title isn't just about them. It was a collective effort by a group of young men who wanted to break into history. Winning a state title in Ohio is no walk in the park, but that dream is finally a reality. I am so proud of every young man & woman that represents the Harding track program, because whether you know about them or not, they all inspire each other to do big things, and I look forward to seeing them use that mentality off teh track as well. WGH= WE GO HARD! STATE CHAMPS BABY!
All that we heard all week is about how Blake Heriot & William Henry was going to dominate the track meet this weekend. Well, there is a group of young men from Warren, Ohio who thought otherwise. As good as he looked in winning the 100 & 200 yesterday, D.J. Williamson would tell you that he didn't do it by himself. He & Andrew Zitnik have pushed each other to the max all year long, and the end result was two 1st & 4th place finishes in the 100 & 200. Having said that, WGH's team title isn't just about them. It was a collective effort by a group of young men who wanted to break into history. Winning a state title in Ohio is no walk in the park, but that dream is finally a reality. I am so proud of every young man & woman that represents the Harding track program, because whether you know about them or not, they all inspire each other to do big things, and I look forward to seeing them use that mentality off teh track as well.

WGH= WE GO HARD! STATE CHAMPS BABY!
06/07/2010 8:59:25 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
It's all about the 'W' baby!
It's all about the 'W' baby!
06/07/2010 9:09:08 AM
Coach
I also have to give some props to the raiders. They get it done and they handle themselves very well. Not just a sprinting power anymore as they had a legit 800 and thrower too. Williamson is fortunate that Zitnik made his way over to Harding this year b/c without him pushing the limits I dont see this success happening.
I also have to give some props to the raiders. They get it done and they handle themselves very well. Not just a sprinting power anymore as they had a legit 800 and thrower too. Williamson is fortunate that Zitnik made his way over to Harding this year b/c without him pushing the limits I dont see this success happening.
06/07/2010 11:45:49 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=tjthrows]I also have to give some props to the raiders. They get it done and they handle themselves very well. Not just a sprinting power anymore as they had a legit 800 and thrower too. Williamson is fortunate that Zitnik made his way over to Harding this year b/c without him pushing the limits I dont see this success happening.[/quote]Where was Zitnik prior to 2010?
jthrows wrote:
Where was Zitnik prior to 2010?
06/07/2010 11:54:33 AM
User
[quote=Gov514]Where was Zitnik prior to 2010?[/quote] Zitnik went to Hubbard. His mother is the principal at WGH. Prior to that, she was the pricipal of Reserve Middle School in Warren.
Gov514 wrote:
Where was Zitnik prior to 2010?

Zitnik went to Hubbard. His mother is the principal at WGH. Prior to that, she was the pricipal of Reserve Middle School in Warren.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.