OATCCC Clinic
01/08/2012 11:00:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
http://www.oatccc.com/clinics/index.html This years lineup is mostly set. Come see Mrs. Coach Whitman on Saturday. I was at the USTFCCCA Coaches Academy this past summer with Latif Thomas and I can tell you that his presentations will be very good. Hope to see you all there.
http://www.oatccc.com/clinics/index.html

This years lineup is mostly set. Come see Mrs. Coach Whitman on Saturday.

I was at the USTFCCCA Coaches Academy this past summer with Latif Thomas and I can tell you that his presentations will be very good.

Hope to see you all there.
01/10/2012 12:48:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachWhitman I'll definitely be at Latif's sessions. I wanna go to Mrs. CoachWhitman's sessions on Saturday but I may have to attend the certification classes on that day. If I can think of an alternative I'll be there. Either way, I'll see you down there!
@CoachWhitman

I'll definitely be at Latif's sessions. I wanna go to Mrs. CoachWhitman's sessions on Saturday but I may have to attend the certification classes on that day. If I can think of an alternative I'll be there. Either way, I'll see you down there!
01/18/2012 4:54:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Gov514]@CoachWhitman I'll definitely be at Latif's sessions. I wanna go to Mrs. CoachWhitman's sessions on Saturday but I may have to attend the certification classes on that day. If I can think of an alternative I'll be there. Either way, I'll see you down there![/quote] @Gov514 You can renew CPR, PAV online, less time but more $. If you need the blended OHSAA coaches class, you should do it while you are here though.
Gov514 wrote:
@CoachWhitman

I'll definitely be at Latif's sessions. I wanna go to Mrs. CoachWhitman's sessions on Saturday but I may have to attend the certification classes on that day. If I can think of an alternative I'll be there. Either way, I'll see you down there!

@Gov514

You can renew CPR, PAV online, less time but more $. If you need the blended OHSAA coaches class, you should do it while you are here though.
01/19/2012 10:57:05 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=runferlife]Gov514@CoachWhitman I'll definitely be at Latif's sessions. I wanna go to Mrs. CoachWhitman's sessions on Saturday but I may have to attend the certification classes on that day. If I can think of an alternative I'll be there. Either way, I'll see you down there! @Gov514 You can renew CPR, PAV online, less time but more $. If you need the blended OHSAA coaches class, you should do it while you are here though.[/quote] @runferlife That's exactly why the plan is to take it down there. Less money and the fact that it's a blended class.
runferlife wrote:
Gov514@CoachWhitman

@Gov514

You can renew CPR, PAV online, less time but more $. If you need the blended OHSAA coaches class, you should do it while you are here though.

@runferlife

That's exactly why the plan is to take it down there. Less money and the fact that it's a blended class.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.