- 100m: 10.65
* Robinson indicated post-race that he exceeded his own expectations by taking the win against such a talented field of sprinters.
- 200m: 21.72
* When asked about what his goals are in track, James said - "to keep getting faster in every race that I compete in."
- 800m: 1:51.93
* Paige's result represents a new pr and a Michigan No. 1 ranked time for the 2018 outdoor season.
- 1600m: 4:11.93
* Oates will compete for Colorado State University in Fort Collins this upcoming school year.
Team Michigan / 4x200m Relay Team
- 4x200m Relay: 1:25.61
* The squad indicated post-race that with better weather conditions and a few more repetitions together of passing the baton - they could take their time down to a low 1:24.